Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunsets

Here are a few sunsets I've pulled out of the 'ol library, some taken here in Texas, most in my vacation home of Cozumel, Mexico and an odd ball from Missouri...

Sunset over Grand Prairie, Texas from Cedar Hill Park

Blue Angel Resort, (formerly Caribe Blu)
 Cozumel, Mexico

"Leap frog" statue on Ave. Milgar,
Cozumel, Mexico

My favorite Cozumel sunset pic. Shot at Blue Angel Resort
The stingray ecounter pen pilons lead the eye right to the sunset
and I like the dive shower in the forground.

Punta Sur (South Point),
Cozumel, Mexico

not your typical sunset shot, but still one of my fav's from the
main harbor on Cozumel, Mexico

Cozumel Sunset

Golden City, Missouri sunset

Cedar Hill Park sunset

The "divers" statue on the Ave. Milgar,
Cozumel, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment