Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Texas Museum of Automotive History

Just before Christmas, I was down at Fair Park, (what a shock), making some shots with the new lens.

 I noticed that the Grand Place building had been tuned into an automobile museum,
the "Texas Museum of Automotive History" to be precise.

I was shooting some exterior shots, when the General Manager, Wilbert Grinsven, came out and introduced himself and invited me in to shoot some interior pics of the museum.

Lots of super cool rides from very early cars to modern day race cars, a very nice collection. Many of which had been sitting in private owner's garages and are now on display for the public.

Here's a small sample of the shoot...




Thanks again to Wilbert for letting me come in and have a go at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment