Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cozumel Underwater Photos; April 2011...

The reefs of Cozumel, Mexico are calling...

Puffer fish enters the Stingray enclosure by Blue Angel

Arrow crab

Morey eel

Christmas tree tube worm

Queen Angel

Tube Sponges

Hind under sponge

Snappers under outcrop

Christmas tree tube worm

Juvenile Queen Angel fish

Same juvie, face on

Pic of the trip, Christmas tree tube worms

Great barracuda

Christmas tree tube worms...

Barracuda...

Queen Angel fish...

Great barracuda...

Hawksbill sea turtle...

Juvenile Lionfish...

Tube sponge...

Hind resting in sponge...

Purple sponges.

1 comment:

  1. I'd know that fence around the stingray jail anywhere! Great shots, Marc!I (as usual!) I still have not uploaded my underwater shots from last year and this year my camera flooded! So i had to rent a cheap little one. Oh, I was kicking myself! Guess i will just have to go back again!

    ReplyDelete